Monday, March 8, 2010

For the older women ...the best hair style to have. Not keen on mouse or spray products?

in fact I have a sensitivity to most hair products so would like a style easy to keep. Please any ideas you hairdressers? I know most have Mondays off so sorry to impose on your leisure.For the older women ...the best hair style to have. Not keen on mouse or spray products?
as a salon owner I would forget the idea that women of a certain age have to have short hair, it is total rubbish


A bob is a nice cut low maintenance depending on your face shape etc, I am sorry to hear that you have a sensitivity to hair products, however most people do, although it hits them in there purses, some clients have so many products on there hair ie all silicone based it is untrue, I would suggest that you pick a good salon and have a free consultation, and do not be bullied into any style they may want you to have


It would be my opinion that your hair is in very good condition because you don't use products on it, although you don't say whether it is long , thick thin colour etc, even my salon offers the latest in computer tech , so that you can see any style style on you before any work is done to your hair


hope it answers your question, and we are open Mondays


but my pleasure to try to help, my salon is in the west countryFor the older women ...the best hair style to have. Not keen on mouse or spray products?
There comes a time when women should all cut their long hair off cos looks healthier already.
How about a bob?
Being an older woman, I find having my hair on the longer side is the best. All summer, it's pulled back or up with a big clip. I let it air dry to keep it healthy and get it trimmed every few months. If I want a special occasion, then I can curl it up and still feel a bit sexy at 60...lol
how abt a low cut, saves u all the stress with long hair
short hair...anytime...less time combing and shampoo...lol
anything that suits the face shape except the Posh Spice hairdo, I think it is terrible looking -looks like someones messed up with scissors.
Simple LONG HAIR. ;)
It really depends on what length of hair you have, if its shoulder or below you can do all sorts with it and you should only need clips to hold it not spray products. Claire's Accessories have a lot of holding aids for longer hair, and if it is long don't let anyone tell you to get it cut, if you feel you can look after it then its your choice, not theirs. I have really long hair and if anyone told me to get it cut they would get a right ear full.

No comments:

Post a Comment