Monday, March 8, 2010

Grey blonde brown hair for older women pic please?

My mom wants to try a new look because her hair as been the same for years. she has to dye her hair dark brown every month to cover grey. she wants to strip all color from her hair and get blonde and brown with some grey so the roots wont be so noticeable. i think she wants to go more torwards blonde. We need some pictures of this kind of hair color. Thank you, and have a happy new year! =]Grey blonde brown hair for older women pic please?
If your mom is natural blonde hair, and she's aging, she should have 5 natural hair by now, peeking in there somewhere, NOT just gray. Example: blonde, gray, strawberry blonde, light brown, dark brown or red (depends what hair her genes from).





It is the most admired, most beautiful hair. I know because my BF from HS, gets more compliment than me. I have blue-black hair, and I have 4 natural color on mine: blue black, silver, dark brown %26amp; light brown. Streaks in all the best places!





I have no photo to share, but the best hair for your mom is short or above the shoulder, and she should let her hair naturally grow. Her hair will become softer, silkier and shinier if it's stick straight.





Stripping is another form of added chemical and there's a better way to remove some of that dye from her hair. Shampoo with a bit of Dawn.


http://www.ehow.com/how_2139523_use-dawn鈥?/a>Grey blonde brown hair for older women pic please?
I have natural and have very kinky, curly hair as well. I am so familiar with this problem.Before I give you any advice about products and such I have to tell you that it takes a while for the hair to be trained and once your hair is trained then it really doesn't matter what kind of products you use. In my opinion shampoo and conditioner is not such a big deal. I use Tresemme shampoo and conditoner, I can't live without Aussie 3-minute miracle, it is the best. I always use a leave in conditioner, as well as a heat protector spray by Tresemme. Also, rinse with tepid water, actually as cool as you can take it, it makes the hair shine. After that I use the leave in conditioner and the heat protector spray. I try to let my hair air dry as much as possible to illiminate the amount of heat. So, then I blow dry! This is when the Super Skinny Serum comes in to play, then I use a light oil, like Hot Six. Its a liquid, this helps to lubricate the hair so that it doesn't singe while flat ironing. Now, use a small amount of oil but for the first day it will seem a little heavy but not super heavy, you will still have major body. Always remember to wrap your hair at night with a soft/slick material so that it doesn't pull or split. One last thing, alot of people spend mucho bucks on expensive flat irons but I kid you not, I paid 15 bucks for my flat iron and it is the best one I have ever owned. I wouldn't make it without my flat iron. It is Andis and I purchased from Walmart.Actually all of the products I use can be bought from Walmart.I hope this information is helpful. Don't lose hope and remember once you train your hair it will be almost as if you have a different texture and then it will be more manageable..For this problem I concerned this site:





http://www.haircareness.blogspot.com/





Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment