Monday, March 8, 2010

My older woman like to change her hair style & dress for suitable for me?

She is 48 years old, I am only 26. She like to wear a teenage girl dress. I am wory about it.My older woman like to change her hair style %26amp; dress for suitable for me?
hmmm..


i am trying to understand your writing..


and well


how she dresses shouldn't determine how much you love her..


u are with her regardless of her being older or not..


you are with her because of her..


not because you want her to look younger..


talk to her before it lower's her self esteem and later affect your relationship..


let her know you love her and that she doesn't have to try to be younger for you .. that if that's what you wanted .. you have gotten with someone younger in the first place.. =)My older woman like to change her hair style %26amp; dress for suitable for me?
tell her you love and want her just the way she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment