Monday, March 8, 2010

Long hair on an older woman - What age is too old for long hair?

Age is not the deciding factor as both sexes propound. First and foremost if you have looked after your hair and in itself its still retains its feminine magic, as indeed it's graced by its equally feminine owner, then your more than half way home.





Moreover, not in any way forgetting your figure! Hair length is to a major extent governed by it! A bumbling overweight barrel of lard isn't enhanced by overly long hair!





Shoulder length well groomed hair is acceptable for most women. However, that's my own opinion, as I always take time to quietly observe tall attractive ladies with equally lovely shoulder long hair pass me by on the street!





I know I married one! She stopped me dead in my tracks. A shade under 6' (without shoes) trim elegant figure, with shoulder length dark hair, lovely, when I was finally able to run my hand thru it!Long hair on an older woman - What age is too old for long hair?
i keep asking myself the same question,i've got long blonde hair and i'm 38,worried i might start looking like a bit of mutton!!!!!!Long hair on an older woman - What age is too old for long hair?
I think the idea that long hair is only for young women is nonsense. My grandmother had hair down to her fanny when she died at age 92. My own hair is almost that long, and I'm 52. If I cut it, it will be for convenience, and not to satisfy some silly notion of what I should or shouldn't do based on my age. I look good in long hair, and get lots of compliments on it and that's nice; if it gets to be a hassle, then that's when I'll cut it - not because I'm a certain age.
i don't think that the question should be the age but the quality of hair!if they are healthy and rich then there is no reason why u should not have long hair!!!
This really annoys me!!!!!





Why do women always think they have to have short hair when they get older.!!!





Have it the length you feel comfortable with!!! Long and lust. thats what i say





If you feel you have to have it shorter then maybe get an inch or so taken off and a completly different style.It will take years off. Hope this helps x
I agree with lots of the comments -- I think far too many older women cut their hair short -- its an obvious clue that they think they are old. I think for the most part, short hair actually ages women.
keeping long hair is natural and there is no age limit. its depend on the person wheter want to keep long or not.
Because a women has become older she should not have to cut her hair to become younger looking. I am 50 years old and my hair is to my shoulder blades. I will not cut and others should not either. They say an older women looks younger with short hair. I disagree.
When your hair is too thin to look good. If an old woman has long hair and half of it's fallen out,it just looks straggly. If your hair is still thick enough to pull it off, go for it.
there is no age for long hair just keep it its nice on old ppl
Not any age if she can maintain it.Do not worry about society,someone may always complain.
There is no such thing as an age limit now a days-I'm 44 with my hair 5'; past my shoulders and I get told I look in my early 30's.


Basically it's up to you and how you feel about yourself and what makes you feel beautiful inside. Like yourself just for who you are and don't worry about what other people say. If they don't like it, tell them not to look or comment on it then. If you have nothing good to say then keep your opinions to yourself.
A lot of women just have short hair because it's easier to care for when they are busy, which comes with a family and/or career, so it's not just age that encourages people to cut their hair short. If you have the time to care for your hair and it is reasonably healthy then there is no reason why you have to cut it. I'm not planning on cutting my hair, I look terrible with it short so it just depends on what you want, what's practical and what style suits you best.
It depends on the woman and how she styles it. Some women can really carry off the long hair look with totally gray hair. Age shouldn't be a factor. It's a matter of personal taste.
Never too old for long hair.
never short hair is a woman giving up her sensuality


a short lesbian cut is sensible , but so so so unfeminine
My moms 49 and she has her hair all the way to her butt. It looks silver and people tell her all the time they wish they had her hair. So I think age doesn't matter.
non......., all age is good.
40

No comments:

Post a Comment