Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What's the best hair colour for a 37 old years woman ,with green eyes with golden points . my skin is weaten.

chestnut brown with lighter shade highlight and include a rich brown low light for depth, just a little here and there will bring glamor to your hair style.


try a bit of layering to create a flow through your hairWhat's the best hair colour for a 37 old years woman ,with green eyes with golden points . my skin is weaten.
i'd say a dirty blonde - medium brown would look georgous with green eyes and someone that looks like you =). its up to you though that is just my opinion. good luck. xWhat's the best hair colour for a 37 old years woman ,with green eyes with golden points . my skin is weaten.
medium or light ash blond.Or may be dark golden blond.I think you will looks great!
get some blonde streaks in your hair it will liven it up a little ..
Something Autumny if you get what i'm trying to say. If you do a brown try to put highlights in there.


good luck
I think a dark chocolate brown would look extremly good with your features
chocolate dark brown would look so hot!
go w/ a medium brown

No comments:

Post a Comment