Monday, March 8, 2010

What do you think is an appropriate hair style for a 33 year old woman?

Im 33 and I still wear my hair long. Actually, I have been wearing my hair long since High School. Do you think that now that Im slowley approaching 40, that I should consider a short hairstyle? Whats an appropriate haircut for a 33 year old?What do you think is an appropriate hair style for a 33 year old woman?
well i think if you are a skinny woman you should look into short hairstyles like shoulder legnth and some layers and mabye side bangs.. but side bangs i think suite people with a more narrow or oval face. if you are a bit plump then below the breast is something that you should go for but this also coems to another question if your hair is frizzy or not. if it is leave it long if now short is the new inWhat do you think is an appropriate hair style for a 33 year old woman?
I think as long as you feel comfortable and pretty any hair cut is appropriate. You're still very young. I am 30 and have long hair. I got more layers since the high school but 33 it's not 40 so don't rush it. You can always cut it but it's hard to grow it back. Play with it first, get some highlights, layers, try curly iron (I love 1 1/2 inc. on long hair), try some new styling products. Get a magazine for some long hair ideas. I love my hair up. And if you are still tired of it then cut it. I am planning on cutting my hair eventually but not till at lest I am 40 some.
How long is your hair? Theres no need to change your hairstyle just because youve reached a certain age My mums in her 40's and she has gorgeous long hair. If you suit long hair then dont cut it to short, if you feel a change have a few inches taken off the ends, leaving it with some length and add some layers. There is no right and wrong to it and as long as you like it who cares if it appropriate or not, i dont see why everyone nearing 40 has to have their hair cut, theres no sense to it :)
I think any hair length is appropriate it just depends on the way u style it... hair isn't what people usually do wrong as they get older it's clothes! As long as you are dressing age appropriate I think you are free to do as you wish with your hair.... with in reason ahahah
My Mum is 42 and still has long hair, just over shoulder length.


If you really want to get it shorter, go for like a pob or a a-symetrical one.


Or you could trim it so it's shoulder length.


x
any longer than shoulder length makes a person look old. the shorter the better as you get older. long hair is out these days it seems...
A nice sleek bob, a dark colour would suit a bob, short at the back and long at the front :)


hope this helps x
Shoulder length would be suitable.
do what YOU want be freeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol..
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment