Monday, March 8, 2010

What is a good length for a 64 year old women to wear her hair?

I am 64 and my hair is shoulder length but I am ready for a change I heard that chin length is good for older women.I have natural blonde hair and my hair has know curl what so ever .....helpWhat is a good length for a 64 year old women to wear her hair?
I'm a hairstylist with a client that has similar sounding hair. She absolutely rocks a ';swing bob.'; One that is slightly shorter in the back than the front, not the Posh bob. I think a bob from mid cheek to anywhere between chin and just above the shoulder is a chic style for ';mature'; women with straight hair. It's also very easy to style with just a blow dryer!


OH! And tell that flower shop person to buzz off!What is a good length for a 64 year old women to wear her hair?
Anything shoulder length or higher would look good. Chin sounds nice!
id keep it that lenght or a lil shorter easy to handle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment