Monday, March 8, 2010

Tell me..What is a Good Hair Style for A 37yr Old women?

What ever looks good on you. I am 37 too. If I like it then it looks good on me!


Actually, a really good hairdresser will tell you what would look good based on your type of hair and your face shape.Tell me..What is a Good Hair Style for A 37yr Old women?
A hair style is choosen not by age, but by personal style and lifestyle, You may want it short if you are a busy person or if you are a professional. You should look in style magazines or even on tv for a style you like. Also find a stylist you like and can trust.Tell me..What is a Good Hair Style for A 37yr Old women?
Anything you want! Don't get caught in the ';I'm getting a little long in the tooth'; syndrome. Choose something that fits your personality, lifestyle, and most importantly, your face and type of hair. It always amazes me the girls with curly hair want straight styles and girls with straight hair want curly styles (well...it's almost that bad). I let a hairdresser convince me that it was time to cut my long hair because ';I wasn't getting any younger'; and I've regretted it ever since. I loved the ease of putting my hair up, or in a simple clip, or a ponytail. I discovered I am not a ';short-hair'; personality. Avoid trendy styles because the upkeep isn't as simple as your hairdresser would have you believe...and it looks terrible when growing it out. I do keep my hair pulled away from face some because it looks better...and because (you guessed it) I am getting ';a little long in the tooth';! Have fun with it and Good Luck (it will always grow back)!
Bobs are nice, give it a little layer in the front and it will always look windblown. Long layers are good too, you can wear it straight are give it a Velcro roll and you get sexy curls.Chin length layers are very 'In'; also
I'm 37 although mentally people would say I'm in denial lol. I wear my hair in a upward flip and behind each ear when I have it longer. Lately it's been so hot I just put it up in a pony tail. Why act mature when we're not 60 yet? Let's enjoy life and let our hair hang down!
I believe when u start to approach 40 u should go shorter,, and lighten your hair some,, keeping it longer only makes u look like an older woman trying to look young,,embrace your age,, getting older isn't a curse its a priviledge..
This is actually a good question! I am 33 and have fairly long straight hair. I worry as I get older what to do with it. I have never had short hair, but women with long GRAY hair is very unappealing in my book. What I do to ';jazz'; up my hair is simply color it. It makes it look like a new haristyle even though all I did was change color (nothing drastic..all shades of brown into reds (dark reds)). If you hair is long you could ';try'; out a short do, but cutting a few inches off at a time, so it's not drastic. If it's short, let it grow out. I also own a ton of hair barretts/headbands/clips and can wear a different ';style'; everyday. There are also hairstyling magazines you can buy! Good Luck!!
It depends on your hair texture, face shape, life style, etc. Age is only one consideration.
Shave it all off...
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment