Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Is it very weird to keep hair very long for a 50-years-old woman ?

my mum has very long hair that just down to her knees.She started to grow her hair when she was in her late 30's.Now she is 50 years old.





She wears her straight mane into a huge bun during the day time .More and more friends of hers have began to think my mum's hairstyle is a totle failure,out of fashion,not suitable for her.so many friends think it is wrong for my mum to be a modern day Rapunzel.


I think my mum has special feeling for her long hair.


but so many people said such long hair was too bad .Is it very weird to keep hair very long for a 50-years-old woman ?





her daily huge bun


http://p15.freep.cn/p.aspx?u=v20_p15_p_0902141251403283_0.jpgIs it very weird to keep hair very long for a 50-years-old woman ?
nope and it's really her biz how she wants her hair, now isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment