Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What is the best hair style for a chubby-cheeked, round/oval face (40 year old woman)?

I am 30, and I have a full face, too. My hair stylist, who is a hair genius, told me to grow out my hair while she continued to give me long layers except for the top to slim my moon face. My crown is layered, too, but on the shorter side. I use Velcro rollers in the crown when I blow dry my hair as I use a ceramic, boar-bristle brush to smooth out the layers. After the hair is dry in the rollers, I take it out and I have A LOT of volume on top. Between the elongating, past the shoulder layers on the bottom, and the root lift/volume on top, my face appears much, much thinner. I hope this helps. I guess you would call my style a long shag with a short layered crown. It looks awesome with a few highlights, too.





P.S. My hair is on the thicker side, but not extremely thick, and it is semi-wavy naturally, but it does blow dry striaght with this method - To compare to your own hair texture.What is the best hair style for a chubby-cheeked, round/oval face (40 year old woman)?
long, curly hairWhat is the best hair style for a chubby-cheeked, round/oval face (40 year old woman)?
Ok, short short layers stacked high in the back, long in the front, coming at a angle around your face ';NO SHORTIER THAN YOUR CHIN'; or you will take the style away from your face, with some chunky high lights, and you will look 10 years younger. Note if your style is cut right you will still have length in the front to pull it back in a clip..This cut will make your face look slimmer..trust me, i have a fat chunky face and I have had this hair style for years, and love it...I looked fatter when I had long hair...hope this helps..Just an opinon, and at 40 you are still young and beautifull...
straight black hairs
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:7bIy鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment