Monday, March 8, 2010

Ladies pls: Is it normal for 30-something year old women to need to pluck away a few dark chin hairs?

I'm 34 and once in awhile, I need to pluck this one stubborn blonde hair that grows on the left side of my chin. It's only one and it drives me nuts! I do think it is normal. As we age, things change. The boobs sag, the butt loses it's firmness, celulite and wrinkles attack! And once in awhile we grow a hair or two where no hair should ever be on a women. It sucks, but what can you do? lol Just be happy your eyesight hasn't gone to the wayside so you can still see those little hairs to pluck! LOLLadies pls: Is it normal for 30-something year old women to need to pluck away a few dark chin hairs?
If your Italian, then yeah it's normal.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080622083352AAWaC8m%26amp;pa=FYd1D2bwHTHzJb5nEOIzQgouhgxFZLrYpznJyNNlaXURPQ--%26amp;paid=asked%26amp;msgr_status=


Answer.Ladies pls: Is it normal for 30-something year old women to need to pluck away a few dark chin hairs?
Totally normal, as are chest hairs near the nips. Anyone who tells you otherwise is in complete denial.
I am 28 and I have been plucking since I was 19. It sucks, but OK...I would suggest waxing.
i dont know but you should get your chin waxed because plucking them away makes them faster to grow back
Yea, it is Hormones..
yes lol my mom does that all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment